Request a Group Presentation
Host a Presentation
The Fall Prevention Network offers free presentations to older adults throughout the Denver metro area. Participants will learn fall prevention tips from a multi-disciplinary team of professionals. This includes four important steps to reduce the risk of falling and resources available through the Fall Prevention Network that can help. Participants will receive a free resource bag (while supplies last).
The Fall Prevention Network provides educational presentations to raise awareness that:
- Falls can be prevented
- A comprehensive approach is needed to reduce fall risk
- There are resources available through the Fall Prevention Network that can help
Interested in Hosting a Fall Prevention Presentation?
We are looking for organizations interested in hosting a fall prevention presentation. Responsibilities of a host organization include:
- Secure the space and seating to accommodate the group
- Recruiting participants to attend the presentation
- Room setup to include a projector screen or a blank wall and a table to hold a laptop and projector
- Contact person on site and available during the presentation
- If you are interested in hosting a fall prevention presentation please complete the request form below or call the Fall Prevention Network at 303-922-5555. You will receive a response via e-mail or phone within 5 business days to confirm dates, times and logistics.