Become a FPN Provider – How to Join the Network
Directions to Sign-Up
There is a two-step process to sign-up to be a service provider of the Fall Prevention Network.
STEP #1: Submit your organization’s information to the DRCOG Network of Care
New Listing: Please access the DRCOG Network of Care and submit an agency listing on their website. To add your agency’s listing, go to the Service Directory button and click on “Add or Correct Info”, select the “New User” tab and complete the information to create both a user name and password for your agency. Once you have done that you will be directed to a page to add your agency to the directory. Once DRCOG has approved your agency you will be listed under the Service Directory. Please review the tips to submit your agency information below. Note: Organizations must be in existence for one year prior to inclusion in the directory.
Existing Listing: If your agency is already listed on the DRCOG Network of Care, please proceed to step #2. The Fall Prevention Network will work with the DRCOG Network of Care to confirm that the fall prevention services you provide are listed under your agency name.
If you have questions about how to best complete your DRCOG Network of Care listing, please contact Kelly Roberts with DRCOG at 303.480.6787.
Please keep your contact information up to date once you establish your listing. This is where the Fall Prevention Network will access your organization’s information.
Tips to Submit Your Agency Information to DRCOG Network of Care
In order to ensure that your organization is appropriately listed within the Network of Care Resource Directory, please be sure to fully describe all services provided, including fall prevention. For instance, if your organization provides homemaker and personal care assistance, use specific details about the service provided such as: assistance with bathing, dressing, laundry, vacuuming, grocery shopping and errand running, as opposed to more general service descriptions. Please detail only the services that available to your consumers.
In addition, it is important to include the appropriate fall prevention phrases below that best represent the services you provide. These phrases will help the Fall Prevention Network easily identify your agency to make appropriate referrals.
- Fall prevention programs
- Balance screening (includes programs that assess balance as a means to evaluate fall risk, and might include exercises to improve balance)
- Home safety evaluations (assessments to identify fall-specific hazards and recommended modifications)
- Home maintenance and repair services (modifications made to the home to reduce fall risk)
- Vision screening (programs that include vision assessment and services)
- Medication information/management (medication reviews and modifications)
- Recreational activities/sports (physical activity programs to improve balance, strength and mobility)
Other important listing entries
STEP #2: Submit your fall prevention specific information to the Fall Prevention Network
- Areas served: Please list all counties served, even if considered “Denver metro area.
- Fees and Accepted Payment: Please list fees, payment options, and if your organization has grant funding through the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG).
In order for our referral specialist to know more about your organization for possible referrals, we need to know detailed information about your fall prevention services. Please contact the Fall Prevention Network at 303-922-5555
to become a Fall Prevention Network Provider.