Become a FPN Provider – Frequently Asked Questions Frequently Asked Questions
1) How much does it cost to join the Fall Prevention Network?
- There are no fees for providers join the Fall Prevention Network Referral System.
2) What geographic area does the Fall Prevention Network serve?
- The Fall Prevention Network is available to the five county Denver metro region (Adams, Arapahoe, Douglas, Denver and Jefferson).
3) Does the Fall Prevention Network contact the providers to arrange service for the clients?
- Clients choose provider(s) and arrange services on their own. In the event that clients would like assistance, we will contact the providers on their behalf.
4) What are the screening questions when a client calls into the Fall Prevention Network?
5) Do you give service providers client information?
- Client information is not exchanged between FPN and service providers in order to protect the client’s confidentiality.
6) Do you rotate through the directory of providers to give equal opportunity?
- We do not rotate providers. Referrals are made based on clients needs, including their geographic location, insurance, income, and specific needs identified.